[hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-announce] BruCon in Brussels, Sept. 09

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Mon Jun 29 11:24:04 CEST 2009

Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 03:02:58PM +0200, Benny Ketelslegers wrote:

> Blackhat and look at their income prices. If we don't support the ones you
> mentioned, all we will have left is Blackhat, RSA, and others. If people
> find HAR too expensive, they should find a weekend job like I did for 4
> years when I was a student. Complaining is easy, doing something about it is
> another.

And so what about italian Hackmeeting experiences, going on since 1998,
totally with no money & no sponsor at all, but just with free and voluntary
subscription at the entrance? :)

I really don't understand WHY this is possible only in Italy, or spain (with
their hackmeeting, also) or with the transhackmeeting in Croatia.

Money is NOT necessary for much of the things we do. We have to learn that!

want to make a meeting? Find a place, or squat one, put people together.
What money we need to do this? :)