[hackerspaces] Components/Tools/Resources/inventory database

Dave Null noid23 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:59:26 CEST 2009

Something to add to that would be a 'check out' field. Provided
everyone followed it, you'd finally figure out who keeps taking your
needle nose pliers or why the oscilloscope is wired to the fish tank.
:)

PGP Key ID: 0x0517358E
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free" - Goethe