[hackerspaces] June conference call

Bartosz Kostrzewa zoombat at runbox.com
Wed Jun 17 14:34:11 CEST 2009

Til, Raymond,

thanks a lot for your replies. It would be great if you could share some
more wisdoms  :)

* How did you manage to pay for the deposits (if any) for your spaces?

* Do you keep an emergency account? If so, how was that financed and how
much money do you keep in it in relation to your running costs?

* How do you finance procurement of more expensive equipment? Case by
case financing or do you take it from the budget you get from pledges?

Thanks a lot.

-Bartek