[hackerspaces] hackerspaces mailinglist and stuff

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Tue Jan 13 10:20:45 CET 2009

ha, and i forgot the best part. we don't have an automated solution
yet, and right now we can only hand out a limited amount (i think 100)
email addresses on gmail - but:

if you're actively involved in running a hackerspace, we'd be glad to
hand out @hackerspaces.org email accounts if you want one -  just
contact core at hackerspaces.org and tell us the username, the
hackerspace you're involved in, and another email addr we can reach
you by.