[hackerspaces] hackerspaces mailinglist and stuff

Paul Böhm paul at boehm.org
Tue Jan 13 10:15:15 CET 2009

sweet, welcome aboard tmplab!
just send me or astera your ssh key and we'll set you up on the
rootserver and mailadmin!

the two main issues that are bugging me right now are backups (not
happening right now) and mailinglists (mostly we just use aliases on
gmail, since we don't have mailman configured on the hackerspaces
server yet)

also since we're getting an increasing number of requests to our
contact@ mailinglists, it would be good to put the contact
mailinglists on mailman, so more people can see and handle those
requests, and that way we also get an archive.

also if anyone would like to help out with writing the weblog or
responding to contact requests, just send mail to
core at hackerspaces.org and we'll add you to the list or blog.

i'll be real busy travelling, and astera will be on the road a lot
too, so it would be awesome if more people stepped up and helped out
with maintaining the site

enki