[hackerspaces] list of events

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 23:08:28 CET 2009

I kind of agree with this. I think you'll find parsing XML streams way too
much work for a list of events which doesn't get updated all that often.

Someone ought to just step up and create a wiki page of the events, dates,
and locations. Then people affiliated with those events can create an
account and update them if they change. Generally, if I want to know
directions to a venue, I check the venue's website, not some third party
affiliate.

Having a list of events is very useful. Having Google calendar xmpp hybrids
which tell us the color of birds perched on the venue rooftops is not ;)

aestetix