[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces talk at BIL?

info at pumpingstationone.org info at pumpingstationone.org
Mon Jan 5 21:04:26 CET 2009

As with astera I'll be in DC.
-----Original Message-----
From: astera <astera at hackerspaces.org>

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:36:49
To: Hackerspaces General Discussion List<discuss at lists.hackerspaces.org>
Subject: Re: [hackerspaces] Hackerspaces talk at BIL?

Hey everyone,

unfortunately, I'll be in Washington DC that week.

On 05.01.2009, at 19:25, Lukas Fittl wrote:

> I would still love to have guys from other hackerspaces on board
> though, as diversity is one of the key aspects of the hackerspaces
> movement (as I see it, at least).

Exactly.
Since no other core member will be able to make it due to Shmoocon
(though I'd love to see Bre, Nick or Eric taking part in a panel like
that), I'd suggest to ask Jake or Mitch - if they're gonna be on the
West Coast then, that is!

Cheers,
/astera