[hackerspaces] Shop Access Control System

Tilman Frosch til at das-labor.org
Thu Aug 13 21:14:52 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 13.08.2009, 13:30 -0400 schrieb Tim Krabec:
> I read that das-labor has a usb based entry
> system(https://www.das-labor.org/wiki/AnonAccess/en) they appear to be
> down

AnonAccess is to be used with i2c-capable chipcards, actually. We do not
use the system at our space right now, as a quality lock was the more
pragmatic solution. Main reason is that an electronic entry system
requires some modifications to the door and frame, which our lessor
wouldn't be too happy about. Next to that with every entry system you
need some solution to override it in case of emergency, which is also
not trivial in our current space.
The website should be back up soon, hopefully.

Til