[hackerspaces] museums and hackerspaces

Vince Thompson someoneknows_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 07:17:10 CEST 2009

When the Cowtown Computer Congress in
Kansas City (CCCKC) hackerspace was finalizing our paperwork and
signing the lease for our Underground Lab we were already on our way
working with a museum. Our LabyWiinth project started as a party game
for rent parties and turned into developing a 10' x 12' Robotic
Labyrinth game for Science City at Union Station in Kansas City. We
are developing an Arduino powered labyrinth controlled by a WiiFit
balance board. As the director of Science City said, imagine a five
year old controlling something so large by moving around on the
WiiFit.