[hackerspaces] HAR 2009: RepRap tent

Hellekin O. Wolf (/tmp/lab) hellekin at hackerspaces.org
Wed Apr 15 09:42:58 CEST 2009

On Wed 2009-04-15 at 03:50:56 +0200, astera wrote:
> ohai aldert,
>
> overflo (from the metalab) will be at the field day i believe, so maybe
> you can hack out some ideas about a HARdware village with him there!

*** Cool, I'll be there too :)

> as a call to everyone else:
> i've been asked about the possibility of a hackerspaces tent too, but
> tbh i'm not entirely sure about the range of activities we could host
> there, or how many people/spaces would be interested... so if you have
> an awesome idea about this, please let us know =)

*** /tmp/lab and the Dyne Foundation are planning a get together. If Metalab
wants to join I guess it's cool. Some of us will haunt the RepRap / HARdware
tent.

Cheers,

==
hk

--
 |_/H\_|     http://hackerspaces.org/                | |o| |
 [_xSx_]     irc://irc.freenode.net/hackerspaces     | | |o|