[hackerspaces] Press

Eric Michaud eric at hackerspaces.org
Fri Apr 3 18:19:30 CEST 2009

About blog content for the hackerspace flux, it is definitely on my radar.
As for me right now I'm literally spinning up Pumping Station: One right
now. Since we just got our lease. www.pumpingstationone.org

And when we are online I'm planning on getting a rig up, and people ready
for doing podcasts, but I don't see having that up for at least another 2 or
3 months, since we're going to be doing build out. Once we're done though,
game on.

As an aside if anyone has stories, blog posts, or vid casts themselves that
is in your hackerspace or is about projects in your hackerspace, etc etc.
Please don't hesitate to send that info to blog at hackerspaces.org and we'll
get it up!

-E.