[hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-announce] Tech stuff on hackerspaces.org

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Fri Apr 3 02:00:28 CEST 2009

Dear all,
as you might have noticed, hackerspaces.org went offline for a few hours
after notice of the wired.com article - leading to digg.com - spread.
Which finally urged me back to tweaking and pimping the whole server (thanks
to Georgyo for the help!!!) so now (or actually, by tomorrow morning) the
site will be faster and more reliable than ever.

Not only that, we've secretly worked on a couple of new features (as
statistics of when hackerspaces were founded - in a timeline-like view; and
a more useable calendar for events) that will be released this weekend,
yayz!

Oh and btw: Don't forget this Sunday's call-in ;)

Please therefore excuse the downtime, and hack on
/astera