[hackerspaces] Press

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 09:56:31 CEST 2009

It's really exciting to see that one article can spark so much activity.  :)  Congrats on starting a space pk!  It will be way wonderful to see some spaces happening in Australia.

Getting podcasts up is a really good idea!  I'd love to start doing podcasts, but at this point in time I have way too much going on (getting four products manufactured, plus lots of stuff at Noisebridge, plus lots of travel for talks and workshops).  But maybe Eric could do some podcasts along with his blogs?

Mitch.