[hackerspaces] Press

David Powell davepow16 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:05:55 CEST 2009

I did not know about that publication. I would love to see it when Bre is
finished. I have 3 years of experience writing articles for online
publications. You can see some of my work at www.zwaveworld.com. Anyways,
most news publishers that I have delt with want short articles. (500 to 1500
words) Anything longer is probably too much and may turn away many readers.
The publishers also like to keep it "dumbed down" so it appeals to everyone.
All we really need is a press release that introduces the term Hackerspace
to readers and lets them know what it means. Publishers also like
statistics, including projections. Including a few images as proof of
concept and existance also will go a long way.

David