[hackerspaces] Hello? Is this thing on?

Steen Comer mediapathic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:51:11 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm Steen. I met some of you at HOPE, I was the fellow in the
bowler hat constantly hanging out at the metalab table. I recently
moved to the Bay Area, and have hooked up with noisebridge here, and
I'm trying convince some of my old comrades in the 505 that they
should start a hackerspace as well. I'm pvck in the noisebridge irc
(and other channels, as rarely as that happens) and mediapathic
elsewhere online.  I also enjoy holding hands, long walks on the
beach, and creating interactive visual works in software.

--esc