[sudoroom] Meeting Wed 7pm + Bank Account + More Spaces

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:38:38 CEST 2012

See you at 2135 Broadway.

Also, Sudo Room has a bank account. Anthony DiFranco will be making an
initial deposit tomorrow, procuring debit cards, and obtaining access to an
online banking system which we can begin to use to engage in basic Fiscal
Solvency.

There is an option to move into the large space upstairs in our current
building, on the order of $6500 / mo. But, there are options to allow
George to partition the space, or possibly to be a part of that
partitioning, including seeking partners to share the space.

// Matt