[sudoroom] Getting an Oakland Backbone

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Sun May 13 05:07:22 CEST 2012

Mark - this project looks awesome! Any chance you can make it to one of our
upcoming Wednesday evening meetings?

Additionally, Mark is hosting a 'Cell Phone Security for Noobs" workshop
this Saturday at The Holdout - 2313 San Pablo Ave, from 5:30-7:30pm.

Attached are instructions for building DIY wireless cantennas. Potential
sudoroom project?

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org