[sudoroom] separation of politics and hackerspace?

Tim strazz at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:48:43 CEST 2012

+1, if peoples curiosity is social justice, so be it. If not -- then it
isn't.

I have yet to be able to make a sudoroom meeting -- so take this with a
large dose of salt;

If the focus of sudoroom is to create a community for curiosity and
nurturing, then it would seem a bit strict to limit or focus topics to a
subset of interests. If the goal is to create a community based on
curiosity and nurturing for social justice/pink elephants/etc, then I think
the choice is clear. Whenever I've been part of a group or community
whether it's work, recreational or anything in between - the more process
and structure put in place, the less generic interest there is.

-Tim Strazzere