[sudoroom] Food & Drink for May 4 (eak!)

Anca | Tech Liminal anca at techliminal.com
Tue May 1 21:47:23 CEST 2012

There is about $400 in the paypal account for the fundraiser - I'll give you a more detailed report tomorrow.

I can also donate a pass Workshop Weekend (June 30 - July 1) for the silent auction (a $60 value).  This would cover admission to the weekend, but not materials for workshops.

Cheers,

Anca.

-=-=-=-=-
Anca Mosoiu  | Tech Liminal