[sudoroom] Food & Drink for May 4 (eak!)

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:11:44 CEST 2012

I had recommended some good food trucks that might be willing to park
right outside and sell food for the event. Unfortunately, my favorite
- the Grilled Cheese Guy - isn't available, but here's a few you may
want to check with:

http://pizzapolitana.com  joel at pizzapolitana.com 415-238-3291 or
naomi at pizzapolitana.com 650-207-2409

http://www.jonsstreeteats.com eat at jonsstreeteats.com 415.609.3817