[sudoroom] Meeting Mon July 9, 7pm at 2135 Broadway

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:36:03 CEST 2012

Hey All,

We've been meeting Wednesdays at 7pm, first at Techliminal, then at the new
interim space at 2135 Broadway.

However, the ground-floor classroom is open (and now reserved for us) on
Monday evenings, so it seems pretty logical to move the meeting to Monday
nights.

This was mentioned a couple weeks ago in the physical meeting and online,
apologies for the last-minute heads-up!

Contribute to this by tomorrow night:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/governance_structure

Since this week is major, I'd also be interested in getting together with
anyone who wants to (or needs to) on Wednesday anyway (in addition to
Monday)!!!

Please share if Monday does not work, though we go out of our way to
incorporate online discussions on the email list, on the wiki, and on the
etherpad (anonymous): https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroom

// Matt