[sudoroom] button delivery

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 01:49:22 CEST 2012

Hi CTP,

You are so good to make us buttons!!  The little box office gallery is
at 2135 Broadway right next to the Psychic.  The psychic guy, Anthony,
said we can use some tables he has if we want.  I thought there might
be a spot for a small table in the front lobby, maybe we could put
buttons on it.  Or else upstairs where the video is going on.

Tracy