[sudoroom] Does anyone have or know someone with a Vinyl (or other) printer

Christopher T Palmer ctp at ctpdesign.com
Tue Jul 3 20:11:25 CEST 2012

This isn't going to be completely helpful, but figured I'd toss the
info out there for someday.

At the button factory I have a 24" vinyl cutter. I can cut out vector
graphics in whatever colors I have on hand if I am around. I can also
order whatever colors are needed but that takes time, of course. I
don't keep banners in stock but have been thinking about doing it
someday. I have been trying to keep black removable vinyl on hand for
wall signs, such as for gallery shows that change often, or other
temporary signage. I also keep permanent black vinyl in stock.

Oh, and I will weed the vinyl and apply transfer tape (all contingent
on having the time of course), but someone will have to do the
installing until I get a little less busy someday.

CTP