[sudoroom] Does anyone have or know someone with a Vinyl (or other) printer

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:03:09 CEST 2012

Alternatively, there's always Kinko's/FedEx. A 3'x5' indoor banner is
$120, but they can probably get it done overnight if you find a
Kinko's that's not too busy. I've printed several last-minute posters
at the one in Alameda, and they did it in under an hour, whereas other
stores told me it would take several days.

Ordering one online somewhere and getting it delivered by Friday may
be difficult, with the holiday tomorrow.

Patrik