[sudoroom] raspberry pi mobile phone network

Leonid Kozhukh len at ligertail.com
Sun Dec 23 04:14:35 CET 2012

quick google search yields an open source alternative:
http://dangerousprototypes.com/2012/03/20/introducing-rtl-sdr-a-20-sdr/

even at $1k price point, remember you are replacing a 200ft hunk of metal +
electronics that many people have died servicing. these are the types of
things that im perfectly willing to take on legal risk and find financing
for as they are that important and impactful...

--
len

founder, ligertail
http://ligertail.com