[sudoroom] art wrt sudo

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:38:42 CET 2012

fyi ya'll

I ran into Hartman as he was loading his truck up. He's moved out of his
studio--told me he was basically using it as a storage space, so it wasn't
worth it since he didn't work there.

However, I told him both about hanging art for art murmur at sudo room, as
well as the dada collective potential (street-levelness). He was interested
and wants to come back around downtown for things of that nature.

I can share his contact info with a Dada representative, etc.

// Matt