[sudoroom] Ronald Reagan made entirely out of Jelly Beans

Anca Mosoiu anca at techliminal.com
Sat Dec 15 01:39:35 CET 2012

Maybe it's because I havent had lunch, but 4 cups of coffee, but my mind is
going to a food sculpture exhibit for the next art murmur.

All would culminate in a nice feast at the end of the evening.

Anca
(who has been experimenting with meat + puff pastry food sculpture lately)

-=-=-=-
Anca Mosoiu | Tech Liminal
anca at techliminal.com
M: (510) 220-6660