[sudoroom] sudoroom profile pages!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 03:10:51 CET 2012

one of the items that came out of the sudo room state of the room
unconference (and other discussions) was the desirability of having sudoer
profiles. we've hashed out sample questions in the past and today a few of
us have come up with the following suggested questions that you can copy
paste into your user profile on the wiki. when you've updated your user
page, please add your name to the list of users:
http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Users

to create a user page in the wiki, click on your own name in the wiki and
then the link for "edit." you can copy the questions below and add any
other details that you like!

sample questions:

* who are you:
* irc nick:
* what do you work on // what do you want to work on:
* what hours do you usually work:
* if you have a conflict with me, how should you approach me?:
* what resources do you have to offer?:
* workshops/classes you'd like to lead or have lead in the past:
* what would you want to learn/what classes would you want to take?:
* what equipment would you be interested in?:
* what else would you like to share about yourself?

- marina