[sudoroom] Please help SOS... ANYBODY HAVE WARM SHELTER?

timondocent@gmail.com timondocent at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:18:05 CET 2012

It's frostbite cold, and I was forced out of sudo room, and my keys and money are behind locked doors; George is asleep. $60 reward tomorrow, when I get my lock cut off. Anybody with keys to sudo could let me in; anyone with a couch could put me up.

Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile, two companies now forever to be infamous for opt-out piggyback-vector viral marketing.