[sudoroom] AVR microcontrollers en route

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Tue Dec 11 17:44:14 CET 2012

Howdy folks,

I ordered 10 ATmega328P microcontrollers and some resonators to use as clocks.  If you want to build a microcontroller board, pick up a large breadboard, some jumpers, and ideally also a 3.3V or 5V voltage regulator (LM1117T or LM7805 resspectively) at radioshack or equivalent and I'll hold a build session next week or whenever people are free.  Please email me (not entire sudoroom list) if you're interested, and indicate your timing preference, and most importantly what you are interested in building!  If I have the enabling components for a proposed project lying around, I'll bring them by.  I'm also very curious about these TI launchpads - maybe whoever knows how to program those can hold a concurrent session?

Cheers,
Hol