[sudoroom] Bay Area Wikipedia Meetup @ Computer History Museum

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:21:36 CET 2012

Alright!

Jenny, could you give me, Max and Jae a ride? We can meet at the Sudo Room
by 2:45 so we can arrive with ample time for the 4pm tour of the museum.
It's almost an hour's drive, including a toll, so let's all bring some
mulah to chip in.

Below there's more information on the event, including what to bring. I
already RSVPd for our group.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Computer_History_Museum

:],
Vicky