[sudoroom] Fwd: CA law - hazardous substances @ workplace

Michael Scroggins michaeljscroggins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:04:34 CEST 2012

Another factor to consider here is the disposal of biowaste. The options
range from running everything through an autoclave to hiring a disposal
service to some combination of the two depending on local ordinance.

Here are the transcripts  from June  FBI-DIY Bio meetings:
http://diyhpl.us/wiki/transcripts/fbi-diybio-2012/

There is good information about the nuts and bolts of opening a bio
space in some of the  remarks.

Michael