[sudoroom] art murmur final plans and publicity

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:33:20 CEST 2012

hi everyone,

art murmur is rapidly approaching and max asked me to check in on his
behalf on the progress of the various plans so that we can go ahead and
publicize them.

here's what we have from the notes from our meeting on monday:

1. Art Murmur

   - + Jake agrees to project ferro fluids! (upstairs) *Q:* do we need to
   do anything to get him set up? Tracy, does he have a bio or website we can
   include in any details about the event?

   - + Eddan is confident Faustin Bray is available on Friday for sharing
   videos from http://sound.photosynthesis.com/

   - + https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sound.photosynthesis
(classroom)
   *Q for Eddan:* Is she confirmed?

   - + Fix-it clinic (classroom) *UPDATE:* max has confirmed that they will
   be coming

   - + Circle-packing (box office)

   - + Phase 1: Interactive installation (first)

   - + Phase 2: sudo packers physical implementation "How Many People Can
   You Fit In A *sudo room*?" (later)

   - + Sign Painting: Before Dusk (out front, with newspaper)

   - + Only rules: it has to have the words "sudo room" and be appropriate
   for all ages.

   - - To | suDo -- (To-Do)

   - - Need to Paint Sandwich Board (sign for street)

   - - Webcam (from matt) for circle-packing game.

   - - Tables? Can bring extra, Fix-It Clinic should have their own.

   - - Matt will bringing paint

fixit clinic has asked us to publicize the various things we'll have going
on during art murmur (we can make use of our less-used fb, twitter, and
blog and also reach out to the various lists all of you guys are a part
of). i'd be happy to write something up that we can forward, but before i
do that i just want to confirm that these are definitely going to happen
and that we're not leaving anything out:

- fixit clinic
- ferro fluids with jake
- faustin bray
- interactive installation & sudo packers (i have no clue how i would
describe this in any kind of announcement, so if anyone has a preferred
wording for this, please re: all to this).

thanks!
marina