[sudoroom] San Francisco AwesomeFoundation's July grant party

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Aug 1 00:56:00 CEST 2012

The San Francisco AwesomeFoundation is having a party next week to
announce its July 2012 grant recipient, catch up with some of the past
grantees and their projects, and generally promote the cause of Awesome
in the universe.  I am honored to be one of the Awesome trustees in San
Francisco, and I invite you to come be awesome with us.

WHEN: Tuesday, August 7th, 6:30 - 8:30pm
WHERE: 34 Page Street, San Francisco, CA at The Bold Italic HQ
WHAT: Drinks, snacks, cool people

ORGANIZED BY:
Awesome Foundation: San Francisco
Have a crazy brilliant idea that needs funding? The Awesome Foundation
awards $1,000 grants every month. It couldn't be simpler! Your idea is
yours alone. We don't want a stake in it. We just want to help you make
it happen!
http://www.awesomefoundation.org/chapters/sf

HOSTED BY:
The Bold Italic equips you with the rare intel and unique experiences
that define San Francisco. Follow passionate locals as they uncover what
makes this city great.
http://www.thebolditalic.com/

There's also a Facebook if you do that:
https://www.facebook.com/events/495890867104266/