[Spaceapi-devel] Sorry for unwanted validation reports

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Thu Jun 6 21:42:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've just noticed that the notifications were enabled. Thus some of you
got validation reports via email, a communication channel that wasn't
specified in your spaceapi implementation.

I'm very sorry that your issue-reports-channel field wasn't respected.

Despite the field the notification system is not yet fully implemented
to support it. When the new website was launched I forgot to disable the
reports flag in the configuration file.

 From now on the validator should be quiet.

Have a nice day/evening.

Cheers,