[Spaceapi-devel] Updates on the SpaceAPI twitter account

☮ elf Pavlik ☮ perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Thu Jun 6 00:25:37 CEST 2013

Yo(deliedo!)

Excerpts from slopjong's message of 2013-06-05 20:31:38 +0000:
> Hi folks,
>
> in the future on the @spacapi twitter account you'll get notifications
> about reference/specification udpates but also what other website or
> directory features are new.
>
> It's also possible that the validator will push revalidation reports to
> this account too.
>
> Thanks to @elfpavlik to be the first follower :-)
cool! i will gently soon suggest people from community to setup at least one http://sockethub.org per space which can help with using (ehm evil) twitter with some cushiononig ;) - possibly later with hooks to https://buddycloud.org , http://diasporaproject.org etc. !

still cool to share info with what we can use as for today!

BTW i could write simple node.js script which would follow on twitter @spaceapi all the hackerspace in your directory which publish twitter account in their spaceapi :D

i could create issue in a tracker for that?

KUTGW!

☮ elf Pavlik ☮