[Spaceapi-devel] SpaceAPI - new structure for the sensors field

slopjong slopjong at syn2cat.lu
Thu Jun 6 21:00:32 CEST 2013

On 2013-06-06 09:31, Ryan Rix wrote:
> These sound like awesome things to open a github issue for discussion
> on the
> github page that we created to manage this stuff, slopjong.
>
> https://github.com/SpaceApi/SpaceApi/issues?state=open
>
> As are all the other changes you've been making to the ecosystem,
> seemingly
> without much consideration from the rest of the spacepi people....
> >_>

You're wrong. I considered requests of spaceapi and non-spaceapi
people, elwell, rohieb, tiefpunkt, elfpavlik and pretty much everybody
else will agree.

There are different repositories where tickets are issued and the
spaceapi repository was originally gmc's android app repo which I didn't
remember.

Spaceapi people could've been active, at least remembering me of these
issues. At least most are thankful for the my work and I'm fine with
that :-)

Cheers,
slopjong