[Spaceapi-devel] SpaceAPI - new structure for the sensors field

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu Jun 6 09:31:59 CEST 2013

These sound like awesome things to open a github issue for discussion on the
github page that we created to manage this stuff, slopjong.

https://github.com/SpaceApi/SpaceApi/issues?state=open

As are all the other changes you've been making to the ecosystem, seemingly
without much consideration from the rest of the spacepi people.... >_>