[Hackupy-discuss] Random Hacks of Kindness - Hackupy site

Meredith L. Patterson clonearmy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:39:47 CET 2011

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> That brings me to ask the 50+ individuals reading this list now, what do
> we want to do with this thing? It sounds like we've got our hearts set
> to the skies with quadcopters and weather balloons, and bit of
> discussion around power management. Additionally I need to sit down and
> come up with some proper documentation about the stuff we've already
> built at Noisebridge.
>
> Anyhow, suggestions? And if you're near by one of the hackathon
> locations, I suggest dropping by and seeing what all the fuss is about.

I've got a few ideas percolating that I need to flesh out a bit:
* chem/bio-hacking a better antidote to pepper spray/CS than Maalox/water
* anti-LRAD ECM: parabolic reflectors, active noise/vibration cancellation
* some other stuff I need to dig out of my notebook

Doing a literature search at the moment, will have more later.

--mlp