[Hacker-event-theory] turning feedback from ohm into learning points

Amran amx109 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:23:14 CEST 2014

this is starting to become a little bit ideological, and crucially not
constructive re the purpose of this list

just as each hackerspace has its own atmosphere/culture, i think each
hacker community is the same. its up to them to decide on what _type_ of
event they want.

as for NL - rejo, you make very good points and i can see where you're
coming from even though at heart (and almost irrationally) i disagree. good
luck convincing the rest of the community though ;)