[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting tomorrow Thursday 6/7/2017 20:00

Winand Slingenbergh winand.slingenbergh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 15:45:56 CEST 2017

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this meeting.
I would however like to model and print some enclosures for the incubator
control board.

If possible can someone send me the latest protoptype to:
Herestraat 106
9711 LM
Groningen

as well as how much it costs and how I can transfer you the money (i guess
it was techinc that was working on it right?).

If we need signage (monochrome stickers or lasercut sign of some sort) I
can can be of assistance- just let me know what is needed/desired.
Do we have a standard logo that we use these days? I have seen quite a few
floating around.

Cheers,
WInand

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 9:35 PM, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck <
algoldor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings to all,
> tomorrow Thursday 6/7/2017 at 20:00 we are going to have another
> organizational meeting of Food Hacking Base (fhb) at our #foodhackingbase
> channel at oftc network, IRC.
>
> During tomorrow we will upload agenda and later on notes here
>
> https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2017_7_06
>
> Main topics are starting crowdsourcing campaign and our tents which need
> to be discussed due to the fire regulations, if something else please add
> it to the agenda there are more things to go through of course.
>
> I hope to see you all there,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Frantisek

Regards,