[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting tomorrow Thursday 6/7/2017 20:00

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:35:26 CEST 2017

Greetings to all,
tomorrow Thursday 6/7/2017 at 20:00 we are going to have another
organizational meeting of Food Hacking Base (fhb) at our #foodhackingbase
channel at oftc network, IRC.

During tomorrow we will upload agenda and later on notes here

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_notes_2017_7_06

Main topics are starting crowdsourcing campaign and our tents which need to
be discussed due to the fire regulations, if something else please add it
to the agenda there are more things to go through of course.

I hope to see you all there,

Sincerely,

Frantisek