[foodhackingbase] Off-flavour tasting at congress

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:07:03 CEST 2016

Hi Mark and all,any progress on the off-flavour tasting event at the congress? I'm sorry it took longer to announce it because of the mailing list being down, now it is sorted so I hope people will show interest and announce their participation. Please do sign me in, I need to be on this one because of my beer brewing and tasting activities.
Sincerely from Jejudo, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I will hit Czech Republic around 22-24th of October, will visit Normandy for a week few days later and will be back before 10th of November so maybe I will see you somewhere in Czech?

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi