[foodhackingbase] fhb meeting Sunday 9th of October preparations for 33c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:03:08 CEST 2016

Hi to all,we had our mailing list down for over two weeks or so, with jomats help it is in order now again, many thanks.
This Sunday 9th of October at 13:00 CET we will have another meeting at #foodhackingbase irc channel at oftc network. On the link below you can find agenda which we prepared so far add what you think is missing

https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2016_10_09

You can find notes from previous meeting at our wiki, temporary section so far
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Temporary
I hope to see you there, it is really time for us to organize.
Sincerely from South Korea,
Frantisek Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi