[foodhackingbase] fhb at 33c3 success crowdsourcing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 20:33:31 CET 2016

Greetings to all,thanks go to all who supported by their presence, activities and funds to make the Food Hacking Base (fhb) at 33c3 possible!
Special thanks to BigMac, Mark, Alex and Thorsten.
I think we did very well, for the ones interested about our impact please check the "farewell speech" of 33c3, where we are also mentioned :-)
If somebody is willing to make our crowdsourcing campaign successful please do contribute to it :-) we still have around 12 hours left.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-33c3#/

I should mention at the end that I talked to CCC orga and preliminary outcome of fhb at 33c3 is highly positive, so we should be happy and satisfied. We packed our stuff well and got out on time so all should be good.

Take care all and "Happy New Year" where ever you are!
Sincerely from Kout na Sumave,
Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi