[foodhackingbase] Day 1 report

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 02:01:07 CET 2016

Greetings to all,today we have finished the set up of fhb, moving furniture to the final locations, taking out all the gear, cleaning the kitchen wear, covering tables with stucklope, installing lights and more.
We got 223 eu in donations in total, which is not bad (22 eu extra from my tempeh workshop but I'll claim that - among the others to cover the cost of the culture).

Tomorrow before noon if all goes well our tent can be closed and heaters switched on, which would be great! Seidenstrasse should be operating by afternoon.
The place has a "good beat" already on the Day One which is really nice.

See you all tomorrow,
Take care,
Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi