[foodhackingbase] computer issues please help with promoting the campaign

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 22:57:29 CET 2016

Hi to all,my computer gracefully died today, it looks like it was the harddrive (one day after the charger died and I got "multipurpose charger", hopefully it is not related). I do not have a machine now, I hope to get this sorted within next two days or so. If you can please post every day at least one news to our Facebook group and Twitter account to support our campaign.
Talk to you soon and I hope all will be fine soon.
Sincerely, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi