[foodhackingbase] fhb 33c3 planing meeting and more tomorrow Sunday 11/12/16 at 18:00 sourcing sourcing campaign is going on

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 22:49:49 CET 2016

Greetings to all,I hope that as many of you as possible can make it for tomorrow's Sunday 11/12/2016 meeting
https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2016_12_11
We will be working a lot on the preparations for 33c3, including crowdsourcing campaign of course

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-at-33c3#/

which goes quite well, we have already more than 45% of the 1200 eu goal covered (535 eu) which after a week of running with still 21 days to come seems to me like a great opportunity to try to reach the 1600 eu "Standard and smooth FHB setup" goal or even 2500 eu "Infrastructure guru ..." goalĀ  or better. I believe we can do well this year (I know off another 300 eu or more of donations coming our way).

For the ones which are not part of our 33c3 assembly yet and are coming to the event please do create your accounts at 33c3 wiki and sign in in the "join the assembly/part of assembly" field for Foodhackingbase (has auto completion), thank you! It will help us to show that our group is actively working on this project and we will full fill the goals which we have set for us.
Please do get involved and help with the project if you have a bit of time and spirit for it. We need more people in who enjoy to be part of this project, we are active, creative and of "hacker nature" so I think a nice group of people to spend Your time with. Send email, come to IRC visit our fhb wiki, all is fine.

https://foodhackingbase.org/

Sincerely from Normandie,
Frantisek

PS For the ones who want to know the numbers bit better, we get donations from lets say 20-60 people for our activities before the event starts. So not really a crowd rather a groupsourcing in our case I do believe and there are some aspects which I really like on this. People know each other quite well for example, very important for me.

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way."

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi