[foodhackingbase] Fw: goals and progress on planning for 32c3

Mark Meyer mark at ofosos.org
Wed Nov 25 08:27:03 CET 2015

Hi, you could ask the local hackerspace attraktor.org or maybe
http://humanistlab.com/, also http://www.centrosociale.de/ might be
intereting. But I don't think there are a lot of places within walking
distance from cch.

Regards, Mark

--
Mark Meyer
mark at ofosos.org

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015, at 01:56 PM, Marcel van der Peijl wrote:
> [...]
Apfelbeck[1]
> *Sent:* Monday, November 23, 2015 10:46 AM
> *To:* Food Hacking Base Mailing
List[2]

> Hi to all,
> here are main points and goals
of what we have discussed this Saturday on our meeting concerning our
preparations for 32c3.

> - we are intensively looking for
a venue in Hamburg which would be as close to Congress Center Hamburg (CCH) as
possible so we can run our main food&drink related events. Please anyone who
can help us with this search please get involved! This is really important and
we don't have too much time. German speakers are very welcome. We have contacted
> Gängeviertel**community kitchen already but no
response yet http://das-gaengeviertel.info/ Other options
could be commercial places located close to the CCH venue like these:
http://www.seeterrassen.de/index.php/allgemein https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Hamburg,+Germany/@53.5608662,9.9859074,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47b161837e1813b9:0x4263df27bd63aa0,[3]
Café Seeterrassen, St.Petersburger Str. 22, 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland, http://www.sands-bar.de/
> Anyway the idea is
to run at least our main tasting and workshop events in few-several hours blocs
each day in this venue. It would be demanding but we should have option for
people who are really into foods, drinks and bio, I believe it is partly our
responsibility, and we should try to do our best to accomplish this, even
without CCC and CCH orga support.

> - crowdsourcing
campaign needs to be launched this week, I am for 1000 eu goal, Bigmac for lower
750 eu goal mostly because we don't do any food&drinks activities at CCH
venue. I want to ask few people if they are willing to support and also what
they would like to support. I'm happy to do basic draft of the campaign, with
few to several other people involved in that and later on as the team. Because
of the lack of time to set up our own server, Indiegogo will be used again.

> - we need to have
fhb stickers with our logo ready, both general ones and 32c3 specific ones. Jaga
is willing to help with adjustments of our logo, I hope Zaerk may have time to
help too, he is good with Inkscape. We should ask Daan concerning commercial
printing options, he is good with that.

> - next weekend
probably Saturday we should meet again for further planning etc.

> That is all for
now, please comment, talk send emails and participate, keeping an eye on our IRC
channel helps with general preparations.

> Sincerely,
>
> FAA
>
> PS For the ones interested,
my talk which was about promotion and strengthening of food, drink and bio
activities in the hacker movement was rejected

> https://foodhackingbase.org/wiki/Facts_on_the_Plate
>

> Frantisek Algoldor
Apfelbeck biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker
http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org "There is no way to peace, peace is the way."
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Links:

  1. mailto:algoldor at yahoo.com