[foodhackingbase] appeal against cancelation of fhb assembly at 32c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 13:19:14 CET 2015

Hi to all,below is the appeal which we send to the ccc orga. I want to ask everyone from fhb to leave talking to the CCC orga concerning fhb activities at the 32c3 event to me or Marcel (bigmac). I hope you will understand, thank you!
Lets hope that our assembly will happen.
Sincerely,
FAAGreetings to the CCC orga,On the behalf of Food Hacking Base (fhb) I would like to appeal against your decision to cancel our group from forming an assembly and participating as such at 32c3 event. We promise to comply with the rules and guidelines for assemblies forming and participation at 32c3. We will not handle and hand out food and drinks during 32c3 event in the CCH or in it’s close proximity which we recognise may be a major issue from the legal point of view.
We believe that our past cooperation, which we recognised was demanding on both behalf of fhb and ccc orga, will be taken into the account as both innovative in the field and respectful considering what we have been asked to follow and keeping to that.
Thank you for your time and effort,
Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck (faa)
PS If you don’t mind in a way less formal way still keeping short on to the subject. As usually we will do what we love respecting what we have to so the 32c3 event is not endangered. We have tried in the past to do our best on both coming up with new stuff etc. but also as you know we really coordinated with you closely so we could avoid any major issues preferably before they arise and if they do adjusting promptly so we comply. We have many projects which focus on either device development, documentation of our activities or planning of future events which we want to work on during the congress at our assembly location. There is  growing support of what we do and we would like to cultivate it further. I’ve been told by Lacce  that we can create our Assembly page at the event wiki and it may or not be granted a spot in the venue due to the limited space as Sva already mentioned while ago.
That is all, thank you for listening,See you at 32c3, FAA Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org "There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi